Signs Your Wife Is About To Leave You

When a marriage is on the rocky side, many couples failed to address or acknowledge problems. If you are becoming increasing worried that your wife might leave you anytime, it is best that you pay more attention to what is going on the marriage before she leaves you. There will be signs your wife is about to leave you and if you see any of these in her, better do something to avoid facing separation or divorce.

- She spends more time away from home. She has been telling you that she needs to work overtime and seems to be more committed to her job lately.

- She socializes more than usual with her friends and colleagues.

- She no longer likes to get intimate with you. Most woman need to feel emotionally close to a man in order to enjoy intimacy with him. Probably each time you try to initiate sex with her, she will come out with excuses like "she is tired." Sexless marriages are often the obvious signs that marriage is having problems.

- Arguing alot or no communication at all. If your wife is unhappy with you, she is either showing lots of frustration on you or not in the mood of sharing things with you. You can tell that her attitude towards you change alot. This is also one of the obvious signs your wife is leaving you. Some women will actually try this to push away the husband so that you can leave by on your own.

- Behaving secretly or telling lies. If you seen your wife behaving very secretly over the phone or have told you lies, it could be a hint that she maybe seeing someone.

These are the more obvious signs your wife is about to leave you, continuing not to do anything about it will lead both of you to split one day. If you love your wife and seriously want to keep this marriage, you have to do something and save your marriage immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Hi My name is 'Christopher Niall' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7 years with 2 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via eromosalelovespell@outlook.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call him with +2348161850195

    ReplyDelete